Lay's Sea Salt Pepper (Taiwan)
Taste test: These chips had a light yellow color and gently curving surfaces, with a smattering of dark, very small seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch and a flavor that had a hint of black pepper, just enough to say there was some, but not nearly the black pepper hit of some other chips. There were some other spices too, notably garlic, combining with the potato for a very nice taste, but just not all that peppery.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild as pepper chips go, and definitely some other spices in there too, but actually pretty nice.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road