Lay's Sea Salt Pepper (Taiwan)
Taste test: These chips had a light yellow color and gently curving surfaces, with a smattering of dark, very small seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch and a flavor that had a hint of black pepper, just enough to say there was some, but not nearly the black pepper hit of some other chips. There were some other spices too, notably garlic, combining with the potato for a very nice taste, but just not all that peppery.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild as pepper chips go, and definitely some other spices in there too, but actually pretty nice.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road