Lay's Swiss Cheese
Taste test: Full disclosure here, I'm not a big fan of Swiss cheese, so I was skepical that I'd like the flavor of this Taiwanese version of Lay's.
I opened the bag to find smallish chips with a yellow-to-orange color, but there didn't appear to be any seasoning powder. The chips were very crisp and had a mild cheese taste with a bit of nice tanginess to it, expecially in the aftertaste. They didn't taste particularly like swiss cheese. Our junior taste tester Robbie really liked these, so he sat and finished the whole bag.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really all that cheesy, really not much aroma.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan” ... “Warning: Contain Soy Bean”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Thai Kee IGA Supermarket, at Market City (above Paddy's Market) in Sydney, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road