Lay's Swiss Cheese
Taste test: Full disclosure here, I'm not a big fan of Swiss cheese, so I was skepical that I'd like the flavor of this Taiwanese version of Lay's.
I opened the bag to find smallish chips with a yellow-to-orange color, but there didn't appear to be any seasoning powder. The chips were very crisp and had a mild cheese taste with a bit of nice tanginess to it, expecially in the aftertaste. They didn't taste particularly like swiss cheese. Our junior taste tester Robbie really liked these, so he sat and finished the whole bag.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really all that cheesy, really not much aroma.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan” ... “Warning: Contain Soy Bean”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Thai Kee IGA Supermarket, at Market City (above Paddy's Market) in Sydney, Australia. Review published February 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road