Lay's Sweet Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color with lots of bits of green on them, a little bit of skin on the edges, and some folded-over chips.
I crunched in to find that the chips had a very, very soft crunch and were quite loaded with some very tasty flavoring. "Sweet" was the operative word here, far more than "Onion" as far as the taste went. If they hadn't said it was onion, I might not have guessed, as it didn't remind me of onion, nor did it much resemble any of the other sweet onion chips we've reviewed.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild sweet smell, but onions weren't the first thing that came to mind. More like garlic.
From the package: “Limited Edition Flavor”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road