Lay's Sweet Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color with lots of bits of green on them, a little bit of skin on the edges, and some folded-over chips.
I crunched in to find that the chips had a very, very soft crunch and were quite loaded with some very tasty flavoring. "Sweet" was the operative word here, far more than "Onion" as far as the taste went. If they hadn't said it was onion, I might not have guessed, as it didn't remind me of onion, nor did it much resemble any of the other sweet onion chips we've reviewed.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild sweet smell, but onions weren't the first thing that came to mind. More like garlic.
From the package: “Limited Edition Flavor”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road