Lay's Sweet Basil
Taste test: These Lay's were narrow-rippled (kind of like Ruffles used to be, before they widened the ripples) unlike most Lay's, which are not rippled at all, and they had some dark green flakes scattered over their rippled surfaces. The chips varied in color from yellow to brownish yellow, with no skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that they were quite, quite flavorful, with a sharp sweet basil taste at first, then a good kick of delicious hot pepper in the aftertaste. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sharp basil smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road