Lay's Sweet Basil
Taste test: These Lay's were narrow-rippled (kind of like Ruffles used to be, before they widened the ripples) unlike most Lay's, which are not rippled at all, and they had some dark green flakes scattered over their rippled surfaces. The chips varied in color from yellow to brownish yellow, with no skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that they were quite, quite flavorful, with a sharp sweet basil taste at first, then a good kick of delicious hot pepper in the aftertaste. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sharp basil smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (61 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road