Lay's Stix Ketchup
Taste test: This bag contained some nicely crisp potato sticks — the first time we've seen the Lay's brand used for potato sticks.
The sticks had a nice golden yellow color, with no dark spots and a variety of lengths. There was no red seasoning (or any seasoning for that matter) visible on the sticks, which is unusual for ketchup snacks, but when we crunched in, there was definitely some ketchup taste. It was a very sweet tomatoey flavor, somewhat like ketchup, but not in the usual vinegary way. It easy to eat a lot of these, which is good because there were lots of them in this bag.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tomatoey ketchup smell.
From the package: “Chipsy ziemniaczane o smaku ketchupu” ... “z olejem slonecznikowym” ... “Tutaj otwórz!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road