Lay's Stix Ketchup
Taste test: This bag contained some nicely crisp potato sticks — the first time we've seen the Lay's brand used for potato sticks.
The sticks had a nice golden yellow color, with no dark spots and a variety of lengths. There was no red seasoning (or any seasoning for that matter) visible on the sticks, which is unusual for ketchup snacks, but when we crunched in, there was definitely some ketchup taste. It was a very sweet tomatoey flavor, somewhat like ketchup, but not in the usual vinegary way. It easy to eat a lot of these, which is good because there were lots of them in this bag.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tomatoey ketchup smell.
From the package: “Chipsy ziemniaczane o smaku ketchupu” ... “z olejem slonecznikowym” ... “Tutaj otwórz!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mel & Tom in Poland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road