Lay's Stewed Beef Noodle Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, pointy ripples, with a strong yellow color and some areas of browning. There was hardly any seasoning powder visible, but a close look revealed a few dark bits.
We crunched in to find a tasty beef broth flavor, not spicy but still rich, which combined with the underlying potato chips for kind of a meat-and-potatoes taste. Very nice!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong smell of beef broth.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Beef Chips (40 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (30 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road