Lay's Stax Yam Coconut Milk
Taste test: This version of Stax from China stood out for having a color we've never seen in any Stax or Pringles, as the crisps were kind of a dull shade of lavender, with many fine black and white seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a mix of sweet, salty and some of the promised yam, with no coconut noticeable initially. A hint of coconut arrived for the aftertaste and lingered. Definitely a strange one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like coconut, maybe a hint of sweet potato.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road