Lay's Stax Yam Coconut Milk
Taste test: This version of Stax from China stood out for having a color we've never seen in any Stax or Pringles, as the crisps were kind of a dull shade of lavender, with many fine black and white seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a mix of sweet, salty and some of the promised yam, with no coconut noticeable initially. A hint of coconut arrived for the aftertaste and lingered. Definitely a strange one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like coconut, maybe a hint of sweet potato.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (38 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Coconut (59 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road