Lay's Stax Yam Coconut Milk
Taste test: This version of Stax from China stood out for having a color we've never seen in any Stax or Pringles, as the crisps were kind of a dull shade of lavender, with many fine black and white seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a mix of sweet, salty and some of the promised yam, with no coconut noticeable initially. A hint of coconut arrived for the aftertaste and lingered. Definitely a strange one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like coconut, maybe a hint of sweet potato.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (60 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road