Lay's Stax Tomato Flavor
Taste test: This version of Lay's Stax from China had a plastic tray within the can, pulling out easily for access to the uniformly shaped crisps without any risk of getting the hand stuck in the can. The crisps were smallish and had a light, uneven smattering of sort of orangeish brown seasoning.
We crunched in to find a brittle feel and a tasty mix of spices that was sort of remotely ketchup-like. A nice flavor.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice savory smell, not really much like tomato.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (38 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road