Lay's Stax Tomato Flavor
Taste test: This version of Lay's Stax from China had a plastic tray within the can, pulling out easily for access to the uniformly shaped crisps without any risk of getting the hand stuck in the can. The crisps were smallish and had a light, uneven smattering of sort of orangeish brown seasoning.
We crunched in to find a brittle feel and a tasty mix of spices that was sort of remotely ketchup-like. A nice flavor.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice savory smell, not really much like tomato.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road