Lay's Stax Que Rico Flamas
Taste test: This version of Lay's Stax broke the Stax formula in a major way by replacing the blue plastic can with a red one.
Inside the can were crisps in the usual shape, with lots and lots of red seasoning on one side (just like it showed on the can) and a fairly minimal amount on the other. The red wasn't just for show, as there was quite a kick of heat and a strong flavor. Very tasty and intense.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of strong spices.
From the package: “Disfruta al Sabor” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road