Lay's Stax Que Rico Chile Limón
Taste test: This version of Stax had lots of seasoning unevenly distributed on the surfaces, in shades of orange and darker, promising some heat to go along with the other "Que Rico" flavors of Flamas and Adobadas.
We crunched in to find a tasty mix of spices with a nice middling heat, a flavor that worked great with the underlying uniformly shaped potato crisps. One of the best-executed chile and lime flavors ever, these went great with various beers as our snackers crunched through the whole can rather rapidly.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (38 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (120 reviews)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road