Lay's Stax Que Rico Chile Limón
Taste test: This version of Stax had lots of seasoning unevenly distributed on the surfaces, in shades of orange and darker, promising some heat to go along with the other "Que Rico" flavors of Flamas and Adobadas.
We crunched in to find a tasty mix of spices with a nice middling heat, a flavor that worked great with the underlying uniformly shaped potato crisps. One of the best-executed chile and lime flavors ever, these went great with various beers as our snackers crunched through the whole can rather rapidly.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy chile and lime smell.
From the package: “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road