Lay's Stax Pumpkin Caramel
Taste test: This Chinese version of Stax had a light orange color for the uniformly shaped crisps, with lots of seasoning powder on the surfaces. It was the first sweet version of Stax we've seen.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a flavor that had maybe hints of pumpkin and caramel, but far less of either (particularly the caramel) than we expected. The aftertaste was a bit pumpkin-like, but the key takeaway here was that this was nothing like any of the pumpkin spices snacks out there — just pumpkin, no spice.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel smell, with something savory in there too.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road