Lay's Stax Pumpkin Caramel
Taste test: This Chinese version of Stax had a light orange color for the uniformly shaped crisps, with lots of seasoning powder on the surfaces. It was the first sweet version of Stax we've seen.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a flavor that had maybe hints of pumpkin and caramel, but far less of either (particularly the caramel) than we expected. The aftertaste was a bit pumpkin-like, but the key takeaway here was that this was nothing like any of the pumpkin spices snacks out there — just pumpkin, no spice.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel smell, with something savory in there too.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (39 snacks)
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road