Lay's Stax Pizza Al Forno
Taste test: This version of Stax came in a single stack of the uniformly shaped crisps, inside a foil bag enclosed within the box. The pieces had a good helping of orange seasoning, plus some darker specks, concentrated almost entirely on the concave sides of their otherwise yellow surfaces.
We crunched in to find a tasty mix of spices and tomato, remotely like pizza but not spot-on, plus some hotter spices that hit in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of a like a pizza sauce.
From the package: The import label oddly listed the product's name as “DORITOS CHIPS -PIZZA FLAVOR” but it did list Potato Flour as the first ingredient, so it probably was not intended for Doritos, and the ingredients shown could well have been for this.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Stax (37 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (86 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road