Lay's Stax Korean BBQ
Taste test: This flavor of Stax had the usual Pringles-like shape, with a good helping of brownish seasoning on the surfaces.
We've reviewed a whole lot of barbecue chips (almost 400 of them!) but we figured that a Korean BBQ flavor should be something special. We crunched in to find that it was indeed, with a tangy, spicy flavor that did remind many of our tasters of Korean barbecue. People liked the flavor enough that many grabbed several pieces at a time, and the can got emptied pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, definitely to the usual BBQ aroma.
From the package: “Lay's Stax® Brand are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Korean BBQ flavored potato crisps give you the full flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (38 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road