Lay's Stax Jalapeño Pepper Jack
Taste test: This flavor of Stax closely resembled the crisps pictured on the blue can, with lots of red and green seasoning bits on the surfaces, plus an additional orange glow from some finer seasoning on the concave side.
We crunched in to find a zesty mix of Jack cheese and jalepeños, just mildly hot but quite tasty. If you want something really hot, get something else, but these combined a nice low burn with excellent flavor.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice zesty mix of peppers and cheese.
From the package: “Nothing Else Stax Up!™” ... “naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Made in Mexico” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road