Lay's Stax Jalapeño Pepper Jack
Taste test: This flavor of Stax closely resembled the crisps pictured on the blue can, with lots of red and green seasoning bits on the surfaces, plus an additional orange glow from some finer seasoning on the concave side.
We crunched in to find a zesty mix of Jack cheese and jalepeños, just mildly hot but quite tasty. If you want something really hot, get something else, but these combined a nice low burn with excellent flavor.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice zesty mix of peppers and cheese.
From the package: “Nothing Else Stax Up!™” ... “naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Made in Mexico” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (39 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Cheese (309 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road