Lay's Stax Jalapeño Pepper Jack
Taste test: This flavor of Stax closely resembled the crisps pictured on the blue can, with lots of red and green seasoning bits on the surfaces, plus an additional orange glow from some finer seasoning on the concave side.
We crunched in to find a zesty mix of Jack cheese and jalepeños, just mildly hot but quite tasty. If you want something really hot, get something else, but these combined a nice low burn with excellent flavor.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice zesty mix of peppers and cheese.
From the package: “Nothing Else Stax Up!™” ... “naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Made in Mexico” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Stax (37 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road