Lay's Stax Jalapeño Pepper Jack
Taste test: This flavor of Stax closely resembled the crisps pictured on the blue can, with lots of red and green seasoning bits on the surfaces, plus an additional orange glow from some finer seasoning on the concave side.
We crunched in to find a zesty mix of Jack cheese and jalepeños, just mildly hot but quite tasty. If you want something really hot, get something else, but these combined a nice low burn with excellent flavor.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice zesty mix of peppers and cheese.
From the package: “Nothing Else Stax Up!™” ... “naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Made in Mexico” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road