Lay's Stax Green Cucumber Flavor
Taste test: Aside from the unusual Green Cucumber flavor, this can of Lay's Stax from China differed from the American version of Stax in a number of ways. First, it came in a round cardboard can resembling a Pringles can, so it was quite different than the typical blue plastic Stax cans. The can contained a slide-out tray, which made it much easier to access the Stax without having to reach into the can.
Perhaps because of the need to fit that tray, these Stax were a bit smaller than most Pringles and Stax. The crisps were pale yellow with some dark green specks on them. The shapes generally resembled the Pringles shape, but the surfaces were much more wiggly and irregular. Our snackers liked the taste a lot, as the flavor was a lot like cucumber, except that it was much more intense than just eating a cucumber. Very good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cucumber and some spices.
From the package: “Cool & Refreshing”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Stax (37 snacks)
- Snacks from China (113 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Cucumber Snacks (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in China. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road