Lay's Stax Green Cucumber Flavor
Taste test: Aside from the unusual Green Cucumber flavor, this can of Lay's Stax from China differed from the American version of Stax in a number of ways. First, it came in a round cardboard can resembling a Pringles can, so it was quite different than the typical blue plastic Stax cans. The can contained a slide-out tray, which made it much easier to access the Stax without having to reach into the can.
Perhaps because of the need to fit that tray, these Stax were a bit smaller than most Pringles and Stax. The crisps were pale yellow with some dark green specks on them. The shapes generally resembled the Pringles shape, but the surfaces were much more wiggly and irregular. Our snackers liked the taste a lot, as the flavor was a lot like cucumber, except that it was much more intense than just eating a cucumber. Very good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cucumber and some spices.
From the package: “Cool & Refreshing”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Cucumber Snacks (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in China. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road