Lay's Stax Finger Licking Braised Pork Flavor
Taste test: This can of Stax had smallish crisps with some dark orange seasoning in spots, and the crisps were wigglier than we've come to expect from Stax or Pringles, which typically have more uniform shapes. There was also a pull-out tray to make it easier to grab Stax out of the can without reaching your hand in.
But the real standout here was the braised pork flavor, as our snackers found it to be quite tasty — it really did taste like seasoned pork. Several people grabbed multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, really does smell like a sweet pork sauce.
From the package: “Date of minimum durability: 12 months” ... “Storage: Keep in cool and dry place, away from sunlight and intense heat.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road