Lay's Stax Finger Licking Braised Pork Flavor
Taste test: This can of Stax had smallish crisps with some dark orange seasoning in spots, and the crisps were wigglier than we've come to expect from Stax or Pringles, which typically have more uniform shapes. There was also a pull-out tray to make it easier to grab Stax out of the can without reaching your hand in.
But the real standout here was the braised pork flavor, as our snackers found it to be quite tasty — it really did taste like seasoned pork. Several people grabbed multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, really does smell like a sweet pork sauce.
From the package: “Date of minimum durability: 12 months” ... “Storage: Keep in cool and dry place, away from sunlight and intense heat.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Stax (37 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in China. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road