Lay's Stax Dill Pickle
Taste test: These crisps (think Pringles) had a strong pickle taste, but only if we licked on the powder first.
When we just crunched into them the main taste was the potato crisp instead of the dill pickle. So if you want to experience the taste of a crisp dipped into pickle juice, lick the crisp first. The Stax crisps were a bit thicker than Pringles, making them slightly crunchier.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very strong pickle aroma that hurts your nose if you whiff too hard.
From the package: “Get your smile on! ... with New Lay's Stax Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Crisps!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ralph's, Marina Del Rey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road