Lay's Stax Dill Pickle
Taste test: These crisps (think Pringles) had a strong pickle taste, but only if we licked on the powder first.
When we just crunched into them the main taste was the potato crisp instead of the dill pickle. So if you want to experience the taste of a crisp dipped into pickle juice, lick the crisp first. The Stax crisps were a bit thicker than Pringles, making them slightly crunchier.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very strong pickle aroma that hurts your nose if you whiff too hard.
From the package: “Get your smile on! ... with New Lay's Stax Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Crisps!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Stax (37 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Limited Editions (394 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ralph's, Marina Del Rey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road