Lay's Stax All American Cheeseburger
Taste test: These potato crisps had a lot of fine orange seasoning on their concave sides, with some additional larger green and red bits.
We crunched in to find a tangy flavor that had elements of tomato, cheese, various spices and even beef, but all in all it didn't seem like a spot-on cheeseburger flavor, which some other potato-based snacks have done well. The taste was OK, but none of the people who tasted some got all that excited about it.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I suppose maybe remotely like a cheeseburger.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road