Lay's Stax All American Cheeseburger
Taste test: These potato crisps had a lot of fine orange seasoning on their concave sides, with some additional larger green and red bits.
We crunched in to find a tangy flavor that had elements of tomato, cheese, various spices and even beef, but all in all it didn't seem like a spot-on cheeseburger flavor, which some other potato-based snacks have done well. The taste was OK, but none of the people who tasted some got all that excited about it.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I suppose maybe remotely like a cheeseburger.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (38 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99¢ Only Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road