Lay's Stax Buffalo Wings with Ranch
Taste test: This version of Stax had a good helping of bright orange seasoning on one side of each crisp and just a smattering on the opposite, convex side.
I crunched in to find that the seasoning did not taste nearly as bold as it looked. I could taste the potato very distinctly, and although there was some seasoning, it was far weaker than I expected for a ranch and wings flavor. There was some mild heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like ranch sauce with hot wings.
From the package: “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (38 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (120 reviews)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road