Lay's Stax Buffalo Wings with Ranch
Taste test: This version of Stax had a good helping of bright orange seasoning on one side of each crisp and just a smattering on the opposite, convex side.
I crunched in to find that the seasoning did not taste nearly as bold as it looked. I could taste the potato very distinctly, and although there was some seasoning, it was far weaker than I expected for a ranch and wings flavor. There was some mild heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like ranch sauce with hot wings.
From the package: “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (87 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road