Lay's Stax Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins
Taste test: This flavor of Lay's Stax had the usual shapes, with a light coating of bright orange seasoning (but less if it than shown in the picture on the can) plus some black spots (about the same as shown on the can).
We crunched in to find mostly a sour cream and cheddar flavor, without much in the way of bacon to taste. Not the strongest flavor in the world, but still reasonably tasty. These were pretty popular, as many of our snackers crunched their way through multiple handfuls of crisps while enjoying some beer.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that different from most Stax, but maybe a hint of bacon.
From the package: “Lay's Stax® Potato Crisps are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skin flavored crisps give you the full flavor and crisp crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® Crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (38 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road