Lay's Spring Limited Edition Cherry Blossom Cow Milk Flavor
Taste test: This Lay's flavor from China looked like ordinary potato chips, with somewhat wiggly shapes that included some bubbles and a light yellow color on the surfaces, with no obvious seasoning powder.
I wasn't expecting a usual taste based on the bag design and the translation of the name, so after taking a whiff, I crunched right in. What I found was certainly unusual for potato chips and also hard to place — it was remotely fruity or floral and lightly sweetened, with probably a tiny bit of salt in there too. It didn't jump out as a cherry flavor (a flavor I can recognize and generally dislike) but it was strange and interesting.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and slightly fruity, but also kind of reminded me of Frosted Flakes.
From the package: “Product of China”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road