Lay's Spicy! Roasted Seaweed
Taste test: This version of Lay's from Taiwan, which we found alongside the Spicy! Sha Sha flavor, featured yellow chips with somewhat wiggly shapes and lots of large bits of green on the surfaces, along with smaller bits of other colors.
We crunched in to find an initial taste that combined seaweed, potato and salt with some spices, but without any noticeable heat. A fairly strong kick of heat arrived in a delayed aftertaste. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild seaweed smell. Not spicy.
From the package: “Contains: Milk, wheat, soybeans, fish”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road