Lay's Spicy! Roasted Seaweed
Taste test: This version of Lay's from Taiwan, which we found alongside the Spicy! Sha Sha flavor, featured yellow chips with somewhat wiggly shapes and lots of large bits of green on the surfaces, along with smaller bits of other colors.
We crunched in to find an initial taste that combined seaweed, potato and salt with some spices, but without any noticeable heat. A fairly strong kick of heat arrived in a delayed aftertaste. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild seaweed smell. Not spicy.
From the package: “Contains: Milk, wheat, soybeans, fish”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road