Lay's Spicy Crayfish Flavor
This kind looked fairly ordinary, with a yellow color generally, some minor orange glow in places, and some very, very sparse dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and fairly strong flavor, with more spice than fish initially, then more fish than spice after that. The spices stayed around for an aftertaste, including some low-level heat, with the overall experience reminding me of a spicy Asian seafood soup. An odd one for sure, but pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy/spicy fish smell, fairly intense, but not bad.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road