Lay's Spanish Tomato Tango
Taste test: Here we found another rippled version of Lay's (not labeled as Ruffles) from India, just like the Magic Masala flavor. She chips had narrow, shallow ripples and had a nice orange glow to them, with lots of seasoning powder all over.
I crunched in to find that they were very good chips, with an excellent crispness and nice crunch, plus a flavor that reminded me of a really good tomato soup, with just enough spices to complement the tomato. There was even some zing in the aftertaste, very nice.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice spicy tomato smell.
From the package: “Flirt with the tangy flavour of Lay's® Spanish Tomato Tango 'n' take some time out for romance. Be Dilllogical®!” ... “For MRP Rs. (Incl. of all taxes), see the panel below” ... “Contains added flavour (natural & nature identical substances)” ... ” “Proprietary food” ” ... “World's favourite potato chip”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from India (90 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shalimar India Food & Spices, Central Square, Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road