Lay's Seaweed Fries
Taste test: This bag of fries was unusual in several ways, starting with the fact that they were fries at all under the Lay's brand. Next, it turned out that the bag contained five smaller bags (with similar designs to the main one), which is unusual for both fry-shapes shapes and the Lay's brand.
We opened the first mini-bag to find that the fries had shapes similar to other cut-from-the-potato fries like Frito-Lay's own Ruffles Crispy Fries, though smaller, with just as high of a density of dark green seasoning bits as were pictured on the bag. When we shared these around with some snackers enjoying beer after a run, they were not impressed, as people were nearly unanimous in finding the taste to be not pleasurable.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong seaweed smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road