Lay's Seaweed Fries
Taste test: This bag of fries was unusual in several ways, starting with the fact that they were fries at all under the Lay's brand. Next, it turned out that the bag contained five smaller bags (with similar designs to the main one), which is unusual for both fry-shapes shapes and the Lay's brand.
We opened the first mini-bag to find that the fries had shapes similar to other cut-from-the-potato fries like Frito-Lay's own Ruffles Crispy Fries, though smaller, with just as high of a density of dark green seasoning bits as were pictured on the bag. When we shared these around with some snackers enjoying beer after a run, they were not impressed, as people were nearly unanimous in finding the taste to be not pleasurable.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong seaweed smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Fries (145 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road