Lay's Sea Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: These salt and pepper potato chips reminded me a lot of the Utz salt & pepper chips as they had a very similar taste, bringing out not just the crushed black pepper taste, but also a hint of vinegar and a mix of other spices.
They were thin cut and very crisp, probably crisper than the Utz version, for a very nice feel and taste. Our tasters were impressed from the moment they crunched in, so people grabbed these by the handful.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, with black pepper, but also vinegary.
From the package: “Sel marin et poivre” ... “Chip trips/escapades d'ici” ... “Save$$/Économisez$$” ... “At Lay's, we believe in simple happiness. It's a journey we've been on for years. Like in 2005, when we introduced trans fat free oils, because it was the right thing to do. Or in 2009, when we reduced sodium in all our Lay's flavours — by at least 25% per 50 g serving. All this and the same light, crispy, irresistibly fresh taste you expect from Lay's. Happiness is simple.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road