Lay's Sea Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: These salt and pepper potato chips reminded me a lot of the Utz salt & pepper chips as they had a very similar taste, bringing out not just the crushed black pepper taste, but also a hint of vinegar and a mix of other spices.
They were thin cut and very crisp, probably crisper than the Utz version, for a very nice feel and taste. Our tasters were impressed from the moment they crunched in, so people grabbed these by the handful.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, with black pepper, but also vinegary.
From the package: “Sel marin et poivre” ... “Chip trips/escapades d'ici” ... “Save$$/Économisez$$” ... “At Lay's, we believe in simple happiness. It's a journey we've been on for years. Like in 2005, when we introduced trans fat free oils, because it was the right thing to do. Or in 2009, when we reduced sodium in all our Lay's flavours — by at least 25% per 50 g serving. All this and the same light, crispy, irresistibly fresh taste you expect from Lay's. Happiness is simple.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road