Lay's Sea Salt & Black Pepper Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had gently curving shapes with some bubbles embedded inside, showing a light yellow color generally, plus a medium smattering of seasoning bits, most of which looked to be crushed black pepper.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice mix of spices, but it didn't jump out at all as being peppery. I noticed some black pepper in the aftertaste, but it was still not the fresh ground pepper taste offered up by many other potato chips. Still, tasty.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, pepper among them, but definitely more.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road