Lay's Sea Salt & Black Pepper Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had gently curving shapes with some bubbles embedded inside, showing a light yellow color generally, plus a medium smattering of seasoning bits, most of which looked to be crushed black pepper.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice mix of spices, but it didn't jump out at all as being peppery. I noticed some black pepper in the aftertaste, but it was still not the fresh ground pepper taste offered up by many other potato chips. Still, tasty.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, pepper among them, but definitely more.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (226 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road