Lay's Roasted Chicken Wing Flavor
Taste test: This version of Lay's from China had deep, wide ripples and a strong yellow color, with a good smattering of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a whole lot of flavor, with a definite chicken taste, plus a tasty mix of intense spices, including some moderate heat. It was very flavorful and actually tased like chicken, so our panel of snackers (including one very hungry 2-year-old) was impressed.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some intense spices for this chicken. One person standing nearby thought it smelled like Indian food.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road