Lay's Roasted Chicken Wing Flavor
Taste test: This version of Lay's from China had deep, wide ripples and a strong yellow color, with a good smattering of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a whole lot of flavor, with a definite chicken taste, plus a tasty mix of intense spices, including some moderate heat. It was very flavorful and actually tased like chicken, so our panel of snackers (including one very hungry 2-year-old) was impressed.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some intense spices for this chicken. One person standing nearby thought it smelled like Indian food.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road