Lay's Roasted Chicken Wing Flavor
Taste test: This version of Lay's from China had deep, wide ripples and a strong yellow color, with a good smattering of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a whole lot of flavor, with a definite chicken taste, plus a tasty mix of intense spices, including some moderate heat. It was very flavorful and actually tased like chicken, so our panel of snackers (including one very hungry 2-year-old) was impressed.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some intense spices for this chicken. One person standing nearby thought it smelled like Indian food.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road