Lay's Roast Pork BBQ
Taste test: This snack broke the rules of both Lay's and potato chips in general.
Usually a bag of potato chips contains either rippled or non-rippled chips, but amazingly, this bag from Thailand contained both. We've seen some instances in the past where there were a few of one type mixed into a bag that was supposed to be the other, but this bag was an intentional mix, as a close look at the bag's artwork revealed both a rippled chip and a non-rippled one. As for the Lay's rule, Ruffles have ridges and Lay's don't, but these Lay's had ridges (half of them, anyway). We won't protest either of these broken rules, because the roast pork barbecue flavor was quite good, with a very tangy, spicy barbecue heat, and some people said it really did taste like pork. It didn't seem like the flavoring was any different between the rippled and non-rippled ones, though the different textures added some nice variety. Great new product from Lay's!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice spicy barbecue smell. Great.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road