Lay's Roast Pork BBQ
Taste test: This snack broke the rules of both Lay's and potato chips in general.
Usually a bag of potato chips contains either rippled or non-rippled chips, but amazingly, this bag from Thailand contained both. We've seen some instances in the past where there were a few of one type mixed into a bag that was supposed to be the other, but this bag was an intentional mix, as a close look at the bag's artwork revealed both a rippled chip and a non-rippled one. As for the Lay's rule, Ruffles have ridges and Lay's don't, but these Lay's had ridges (half of them, anyway). We won't protest either of these broken rules, because the roast pork barbecue flavor was quite good, with a very tangy, spicy barbecue heat, and some people said it really did taste like pork. It didn't seem like the flavoring was any different between the rippled and non-rippled ones, though the different textures added some nice variety. Great new product from Lay's!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice spicy barbecue smell. Great.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (58 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road