Lay's Rich Cheese
Taste test: This narrow-rippled flavor of Lay's from Taiwan had chips with a light yellow color plus an orange glow in many areas. Many of the chips in the midsize bag were fairly large.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and good crispness, with an excellent cheddar and sour cream flavor, much like a baked potato drenched in lots of both.
This was the second of two Lay's cheese flavors from Taiwan, a follow up to the non-rippled Swiss Cheese version.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like sour cream and cheddar, fairly sharp.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road