Lay's Rich Cheese
Taste test: This narrow-rippled flavor of Lay's from Taiwan had chips with a light yellow color plus an orange glow in many areas. Many of the chips in the midsize bag were fairly large.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and good crispness, with an excellent cheddar and sour cream flavor, much like a baked potato drenched in lots of both.
This was the second of two Lay's cheese flavors from Taiwan, a follow up to the non-rippled Swiss Cheese version.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like sour cream and cheddar, fairly sharp.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (219 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (94 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road