Lay's Pure Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had wide, angular ripples and a bit of an orange glow in places, with other areas more strictly yellow.
We crunched in to find a loud, crisp crunch and a strong tomato flavor, more just sweet tomato than other spices, with a whole lot of tasty potato to back it up. A nice mix of tastes.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly ketchupy tomato smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road