Lay's Pure Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had wide, angular ripples and a bit of an orange glow in places, with other areas more strictly yellow.
We crunched in to find a loud, crisp crunch and a strong tomato flavor, more just sweet tomato than other spices, with a whole lot of tasty potato to back it up. A nice mix of tastes.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly ketchupy tomato smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road