Lay's Pure Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had wide, angular ripples and a bit of an orange glow in places, with other areas more strictly yellow.
We crunched in to find a loud, crisp crunch and a strong tomato flavor, more just sweet tomato than other spices, with a whole lot of tasty potato to back it up. A nice mix of tastes.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly ketchupy tomato smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road