Lay's Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: This flavor of Lay's Poppables had the same form factor as the other flavors, a round-ish, hollow potato crisp with a pattern of holes on the outer shell, with a yellowish beige color.
We crunched in to find an excellent crisp crunch and a strong, tasty vinegar zing that mixed perfectly with the potato for a very satisfying taste. Really good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Perfectly poppable crispy potato bites”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Poppables (5 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road