Lay's Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: This flavor of Lay's Poppables had the same form factor as the other flavors, a round-ish, hollow potato crisp with a pattern of holes on the outer shell, with a yellowish beige color.
We crunched in to find an excellent crisp crunch and a strong, tasty vinegar zing that mixed perfectly with the potato for a very satisfying taste. Really good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Perfectly poppable crispy potato bites”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Poppables (5 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (166 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road