Lay's Poppables Sea Salt
Taste test: This snack had the same oval shapes as the White Cheddar Poppables, with a pattern of holes on the outside of the hollow, potato-based shell.
I crunched in to find a great light crunch and light feel, excellent crunch and nice sea salted potato flavor. Because of the hollow center, one piece looked and felt substantial in the hand, yet felt fairly light to eat. Tasty and fun to eat!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar smell to other potato crisps, especially some of the Asian ones.
From the package: “Perfectly poppable crispy potato bites” ... “There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of new Lay's® Poppables™ that makes you go 'Mmmm.' It could be the bite-sized, perfectly popped shape. Or maybe that it's deliciously seasoned with flavor, both inside and out. Either way, we think you'll find this one-of-a-kind potato snack oh so poppable and with about 28 pieces per serving, pretty perfect."
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road