Lay's Poppables Honey BBQ
Taste test: This new flavor of Poppables had the same shapes (round and hollow with a geometric pattern of holes) as the original Poppables flavors, White Cheddar and Sea Salt, with two kinds of seasoning distributed unevenly on the surfaces — a fine orange powder and some larger bits of black.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a tasty barbecue flavor that was tangy and sweet. No heat or smokiness to this one, but it was a nice taste that worked well with the great texture and potato flavor.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Perfectly poppable crispy potato bites” ... “There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of new Lay's® Poppables™ that makes you go 'Mmmm.' It could be the bite-sized, perfectly popped shape. Or maybe that it's deliciously seasoned with flavor, both inside and out. Either way, we think you'll find this one-of-a-kind potato snack oh so poppable and with about 28 pieces per serving, pretty perfect.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Poppables (5 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road