Lay's Pimento Cheese
The chips had a strong orange color overall, with just the slightest smattering of some tiny seasoning bits — so small that you really had to look closely to see them. We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch and with a very nice, very strong cheddar taste, though not to any degree could I notice the pimento peppers, at least initially. The pimento pepper kick arrived in the aftertaste, very tasty but pretty mild as heat goes. A really good flavor!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong, sweet cheddar smell.
From the package: “Inspired by Sunday socials and Southern charm, here's a taste of creamy sharp cheddar and pimento pepper. Y'all are so welcome.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road