Lay's Pepper Relish
Taste test: These potato chips had an orange-yellow color with lots of red and green spots of seasoning.
The chips seemed a little less crisp than your typical Lay's but they had quite a bit of flavor on them, as the pepper relish flavor was tangy and reasonably tasty. The bag showed a red bell pepper, but I think there was some sort of hot pepper in the mix as well. I didn't think that the taste was bad, and I ate the whole bag with my Fluffernutter sandwich, but I just wasn't thrilled with the flavor. I could definitely eat these, but if I had a choice of flavors, I generally wouldn't pick this one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like relish.
From the package: “Made with all natural potatoes and seasonings”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road