Lay's Pepper Relish
Taste test: These potato chips had an orange-yellow color with lots of red and green spots of seasoning.
The chips seemed a little less crisp than your typical Lay's but they had quite a bit of flavor on them, as the pepper relish flavor was tangy and reasonably tasty. The bag showed a red bell pepper, but I think there was some sort of hot pepper in the mix as well. I didn't think that the taste was bad, and I ate the whole bag with my Fluffernutter sandwich, but I just wasn't thrilled with the flavor. I could definitely eat these, but if I had a choice of flavors, I generally wouldn't pick this one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like relish.
From the package: “Made with all natural potatoes and seasonings”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Main Street, Hyannis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road