Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
Taste test: This version of Lays from Taiwan very helpfully provided a picture of the soup bowl whose taste it was trying to emulate. I opened the bag to find that the chips looked fairly ordinary, with a gently curving shapes and a pale yellow color on the potato chips' surfaces — and barely any seasoning powder visible.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a tasty flavor, fairly strong and somewhat tangy, with some hints of oyster plus some spices, definitely less intense than some other seafood-themed Lay's, but also noticeable different in flavor from those. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some very tangy spices with moderate heat.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (61 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kam Man Foods, Quincy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road