Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
Taste test: This version of Lays from Taiwan very helpfully provided a picture of the soup bowl whose taste it was trying to emulate. I opened the bag to find that the chips looked fairly ordinary, with a gently curving shapes and a pale yellow color on the potato chips' surfaces — and barely any seasoning powder visible.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a tasty flavor, fairly strong and somewhat tangy, with some hints of oyster plus some spices, definitely less intense than some other seafood-themed Lay's, but also noticeable different in flavor from those. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some very tangy spices with moderate heat.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (94 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (148 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kam Man Foods, Quincy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road