Lay's Kettle Cooked Olive Oil & Herbs
Taste test: This new flavor was part of the Lay's Flavor Swap promotion, pitting it against the (also kettle-cooked) Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper flavor for survival on the chip aisle shelf.
The chips had very wiggly shapes, with a strong yellow color and many bits of green seasoning, plus lots of skin on the edges. I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch, though not a particularly crisp one, with a tasty olive oil and herbs flavor that was pretty good but not a real standout.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely different from Salt & Pepper chips, a nice mild olive oil and herb smell.
From the package: “One Stays. One Goes.” ... “Try all four Swaps & Vote at www.FlavorSwap.com”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Herb Chips (61 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road