Lay's Miyazaki Fried Chicken
Taste test: These potato chips from China were generally roundish and large, with some bumps and bubbles on the surfaces, showing a light yellow color generally, plus a light smattering of dark seasoning bits of various colors. There was some light potato skin on many areas of the edges.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of flavor — a tasty mix of chicken and fairly intense tangy spices, including some heat, which stayed around for a lingering aftertaste. A good one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, tangy mix of seasonings. Could pass for a heavily seasoned chicken.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road