Lay's Miyazaki Fried Chicken
Taste test: These potato chips from China were generally roundish and large, with some bumps and bubbles on the surfaces, showing a light yellow color generally, plus a light smattering of dark seasoning bits of various colors. There was some light potato skin on many areas of the edges.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of flavor — a tasty mix of chicken and fairly intense tangy spices, including some heat, which stayed around for a lingering aftertaste. A good one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, tangy mix of seasonings. Could pass for a heavily seasoned chicken.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road