Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and somewhat wiggly shapes, with just a slight smattering (lighter than pictured on the bag) of green and red seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a really tasty mix of olive oil and Italian spices, with hints of tomato, basil and mild peppers. Delicious!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: So nice! Just a perfect blend of olive oil, herbs and spices.
From the package: “100% Olio di Oliva” ... “Con infusione di pomodoro e basilico” ... “Senza glutine”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Christine Muller in Italy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road