Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and somewhat wiggly shapes, with just a slight smattering (lighter than pictured on the bag) of green and red seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a really tasty mix of olive oil and Italian spices, with hints of tomato, basil and mild peppers. Delicious!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: So nice! Just a perfect blend of olive oil, herbs and spices.
From the package: “100% Olio di Oliva” ... “Con infusione di pomodoro e basilico” ... “Senza glutine”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Christine Muller in Italy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road