Lay's Maxx Sizzling Barbeque
Taste test: These potato chips from India had wide, deep, angular ripples, with a light orange color on most of the surfaces, plus some darker orange spots here and there.
I crunched in to find a strong barbecue flavor, fairly standard initially, but soon I notice more and more Indian spices adding some kick and heat to the flavor, so it was indeed Sizzling. Very tasty and very different!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong barbecue smell. Lots of paprika.
From the package: “Bite into Lay's Maxx! With thick, deep ridges, powerful crunch and intense flavours … It's the perfect snack to Maxx your evenings! Maxx Taste, Maxx Crunch!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from India (87 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Hot Chips (998 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road