Lay's Maxx Sizzling Barbeque
Taste test: These potato chips from India had wide, deep, angular ripples, with a light orange color on most of the surfaces, plus some darker orange spots here and there.
I crunched in to find a strong barbecue flavor, fairly standard initially, but soon I notice more and more Indian spices adding some kick and heat to the flavor, so it was indeed Sizzling. Very tasty and very different!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong barbecue smell. Lots of paprika.
From the package: “Bite into Lay's Maxx! With thick, deep ridges, powerful crunch and intense flavours … It's the perfect snack to Maxx your evenings! Maxx Taste, Maxx Crunch!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road