Lay's Maxx Macho Chilli Potato Chips
Taste test: This version of Lay's from India had ripples — and wide ones — but they were indeed labeled as Lay's, not Ruffles. The chips had a golden yellow color, without much seasoning powder visible.
We crunched in to find a nice brittle, crisp crunch with a zesty, sweet chili pepper flavor at first. That quickly transitioned into quite a hot taste, a nice tasty kick of hot peppers. All of the snackers with whom we shared some were very impressed by the flavor. Even for a frequent taster and hot sauce fan, who is almost invariably unimpressed by snacks that claim to be hot, the heat was noticeable and the taste impressive.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Introducing new Lay's Maxx! Bite into its deep ridges and feel the powerful crunch burst within intense flavours. The perfect snack to Maxx an evening with your buddies. Maxx Taste, Maxx Crunch!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (219 snacks)
- Snacks from India (90 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1025 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- Chili Chips (224 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Sevtap. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road