Lay's Maxx Hot 'n' Sour Punch
Taste test: This rippled version of Lay's from India featured deep, wide, angular ripples, with a strong orange color on the surfaces and an occasional bit of dark skin along the edges.
We crunched in to find a crisp, solid crunch and a huge flavor explosion, with tanginess, heat and a whole lot of zing. There were certainly some hot peppers in the mix, but also lots of other strong flavors, including something citrusy, for a very intense taste. The moderate burn grew stronger in the aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy and sweet, maybe a bit citrusy.
From the package: “Bite into Lay's Maxx! With thick, deep ridges, powerful crunch and intense flavours … It's the perfect snack to Maxx your evenings! Maxx Taste, Maxx Crunch!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from India (87 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road