Lay's Maxx Hot 'n' Sour Punch
Taste test: This rippled version of Lay's from India featured deep, wide, angular ripples, with a strong orange color on the surfaces and an occasional bit of dark skin along the edges.
We crunched in to find a crisp, solid crunch and a huge flavor explosion, with tanginess, heat and a whole lot of zing. There were certainly some hot peppers in the mix, but also lots of other strong flavors, including something citrusy, for a very intense taste. The moderate burn grew stronger in the aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy and sweet, maybe a bit citrusy.
From the package: “Bite into Lay's Maxx! With thick, deep ridges, powerful crunch and intense flavours … It's the perfect snack to Maxx your evenings! Maxx Taste, Maxx Crunch!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road