Lay's Lime Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had gently curving shapes, many of them nearly flat, with a strong yellow color and the very sparsest application of green seasoning bits, hard to notice until we looked closely. Some of the chips had areas of browning on the edges.
We crunched in to find a light, somewhat brittle crunch and a flavor that was maybe remotely lime-like, but really far different from most lime chips. There was a very slight sweetness and an even slighter hint of lime, if any. Not bad, but if you're craving lime, these probably won't help.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight lime smell, not sharp at all.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road