Lay's Kosher for Passover Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: Passover is a time of year when some rarely-spotted potato chip brands such as Glicks, Manischewitz and Lieber's suddenly appear in supermarkets, but this was the first time that I found a special version of Lay's. These potato chips had a bright yellow color, with some more golden yellow spots on a few chips, and there was almost no skin around the edges. The chips had just a bit of wiggle to them.
I crunched in to find a crisp, brittle crunch and a very nice potato flavor. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potato smell.
From the package: “Special Edition of potato chips Kosher for Passover Under the supervision of Badatz Haeda Hahareidit Jerusalem” ... “Product of Israel” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Palm Olein Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (250 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road