Lay's Korean Spicy Pork
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan looked a lot like regular Lay's, with gently curving shapes and a nice yellow color, and it took a very close look to see the very light application of tiny seasoning powder. One of the chips was quite big, and several others were also larger than your typical American Lay's in a small bag.
I crunched in to find a very nicely crisp crunch, with a strong, spicy kick of flavor from the very first bite. The heat only grew from there, with a growing level of burn as I ate more chips. It was a very nice taste, a good match for a spicy Korean pork dish. Very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, maybe remotely pork-like.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road