Lay's Korean Spicy Pork
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan looked a lot like regular Lay's, with gently curving shapes and a nice yellow color, and it took a very close look to see the very light application of tiny seasoning powder. One of the chips was quite big, and several others were also larger than your typical American Lay's in a small bag.
I crunched in to find a very nicely crisp crunch, with a strong, spicy kick of flavor from the very first bite. The heat only grew from there, with a growing level of burn as I ate more chips. It was a very nice taste, a good match for a spicy Korean pork dish. Very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, maybe remotely pork-like.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road