Lay's Korean Spicy Pork
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan looked a lot like regular Lay's, with gently curving shapes and a nice yellow color, and it took a very close look to see the very light application of tiny seasoning powder. One of the chips was quite big, and several others were also larger than your typical American Lay's in a small bag.
I crunched in to find a very nicely crisp crunch, with a strong, spicy kick of flavor from the very first bite. The heat only grew from there, with a growing level of burn as I ate more chips. It was a very nice taste, a good match for a spicy Korean pork dish. Very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, maybe remotely pork-like.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road