Lay's Kobe Thick Cut Steak
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes and a light yellow color, with just a light smattering of fine seasoning bits of various colors spread over the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a nice flavor, mildly tangy and savory. Knowing that it was supposed to taste like steak, it was close enough to make the connection to the taste of a juicy steak, but I'm not sure I would have guessed that flavor if it had been in an unlabeled bag. It didn't have any of the char-grilled flavor of a steak (I like mine well done!) but it was still a very nice taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense steak juice smell, very strong seasonings.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road