Taste test: This unusual flavor from Lay's came in gently curving shapes with very narrow ripples. The chips had a light orange color overall but no bits of seasoning powder visible.
We crunched in to find a crisp crunch and a very tasty flavor, nicely tangy and a great match for kimchi. The taste was fairly similar to Tasto's kimchi potato chips.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice, wow!
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Kimchi (3 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road