Taste test: This unusual flavor from Lay's came in gently curving shapes with very narrow ripples. The chips had a light orange color overall but no bits of seasoning powder visible.
We crunched in to find a crisp crunch and a very tasty flavor, nicely tangy and a great match for kimchi. The taste was fairly similar to Tasto's kimchi potato chips.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice, wow!
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from China (113 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Kimchi (3 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road