Lay's Kettle Cooked Garden Tomato & Asiago
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color and wiggly shapes, including some folded-over chips, with lots of red and green seasoning on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a very strong crunch with OK crispness, with a lot of spicy tomato flavor. I could notice the tomato and some added spices much more than the cheese, but whatever it was they did, it tasted pretty good. Not a unique flavor, nor a flavor standout, but a good one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tomato smell.
From the package: “Fresh taste of Lay's® Signature™ Potatoes Crafted with Care™” ... “Do Us A Flavor is back! Pitch us a flavor you could win $1 million”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road