Lay's Kettle Cooked Spicy Cayenne & Cheese
Taste test: These chips were smallish, wiggly and had a mild orange glow, with bits of green seasoning.
In fact, they looked almost exactly like the chips pictured on the bag. They were seasoned with a slightly spicy hot pepper and a good helping of cheese, and that combination turned out to be just about perfect for our tasters. There wasn't much heat at first, but a really tasty mid-level heat kicked in for the aftertaste. People loved these and kept returning to the bag for additional handfuls of chips. Great!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild spicy cheese smell, very good.
From the package: “The smooth taste of white cheddar is perfectly balanced by the spicy kick of cayenne peppers in these flavorful chips.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road