Lay's Kettle Cooked Spicy Cayenne & Cheese
Taste test: These chips were smallish, wiggly and had a mild orange glow, with bits of green seasoning.
In fact, they looked almost exactly like the chips pictured on the bag. They were seasoned with a slightly spicy hot pepper and a good helping of cheese, and that combination turned out to be just about perfect for our tasters. There wasn't much heat at first, but a really tasty mid-level heat kicked in for the aftertaste. People loved these and kept returning to the bag for additional handfuls of chips. Great!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild spicy cheese smell, very good.
From the package: “The smooth taste of white cheddar is perfectly balanced by the spicy kick of cayenne peppers in these flavorful chips.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road